Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wedding bells will be ringing

These three people are some of the best.

I can't believe I waited this long to share our exciting family news.

My brother David popped the question. And she said YES!

Nichole is an incredible young woman. Caleb & I have known her for a couple years, and have always loved her. We are thankful for the times we were able to spend with her in South Carolina when David and her first started dating before we moved to Colorado. Nichole is sweet, funny, beautiful, intelligent, loves the Lord, southern (we love her southern accent so incredibly much), adventurous (took her first plane flight this summer to enjoy time in Maine), creative, and did I mention we just love her.

I won't give any details of the wedding because that is for David and Nichole to share in their excitement!

David proposed on September 7th. David had moved into this first apartment a week earlier and this evening was him and his roommates "housewarming party" or so they said. Nicole's family and my parents were there as well as some friends for the grilling out and pool housewarming party. Later in the evening as David was saying thanks to those who had come to welcome them into their new place, he looked at Nichole and had something to tell her too.  This is how David described that week, "Recap of the week: Sunday, moves into my new place. Got settled in monday-thursday. Friday was Nichole and my 2 year anniversary. And Saturday I asked her to marry me and she said YES!!!"

Caleb & I were thrilled to hear about this great happening! We are more than excited to be a part of your wedding next year and to stand beside you in life throughout marriage. Marriage is even way better than the excitement and fun of the wedding day (Of course, because as is often said the wedding is just one day and marriage is a lifetime). Can't wait for you to be each other's forever husband and forever wife and, Nichole to have you as our sister-in-law. We love you David and Nichole!


Here is their wedding website http://www.theknot.com/wedding/Hagin-and-Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment