Saturday, February 25, 2012

Making Changes

Life holds all kinds of changes. Helen Keller once said "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."

Changes can be full of excitement and anticipation, but as we all know change can be sad news or discouragement. Marriage brings a lot of changes and this couple here loved them all! We are coming up on our 1 year anniversary March 19th and the biggest change we are planning for now is a move to Colorado. Some of you have known this for years now as we've been talking about it with our family and some friends. Others are finding this out for the time.

Caleb will be applying for nursing jobs in Colorado (he applied for a couple already but heard someone else got them). One exciting change since we've been married was Caleb graduating from the nursing program. We are excited about the upcoming changes for us!

I realize God is going to present us with some awesome opportunities of change over the next months & years. This blog is a great way for me to share those changes with you. Doors are being opened and I am ready to walk through those doors with Caleb at my side every step of the way.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you have a blog!! It will be fun to keep up with you this way =) I LOVE that quote from Helen Keller...actually have a bookmark with that on it and think of it often. So true. Looking forward to seeing where you and Caleb end up!! Maybe I'll see you in a couple months!!!!! (I'm just a lil excited) ;)

    ReplyDelete